For more information on how Murata Europe collects, utilizes, protects and secures your information, see below.
- What information is collected
- There are times when we may ask you, or you may choose to provide information about you. Information collected may include, among other things, your name, physical address, e-mail address, phone number,and other information about yourself.
- How information is collected
- Murata Europe Management B.V., will collect and log your IP address and your browser type in order to best determine how to facilitate services online. Your IP address gives us an indication as to where we should be concentrating our services and to what location in the world we need to localize with. We may collect information using a number of services that best suit your purpose for visiting our site.
- Cookie technology is not used when you visit our site. Note: Cookies cannot obtain personally identifiable information such as your e-mail address, or any other information stored on your hard drive. Cookies are pieces of data normally stored by your browser, and you can quite easily prevent cookie data from being sent by adjusting your browser settings.
- Use of information
- We collect this information from you solely for the purpose specified on our site. Murata Europe Management B.V. will not share data it collects with third parties, site sponsors, or sites with links to our site.
- Website statistics
- DATA INTEGRITY
- Any information gathered is to the best of our knowledge collected lawfully and fairly through our website, all information is assumed accurate and up to date and only information which is adequate and not excessive to our purpose for collection is obtained.
- Anonymous Browsing
- You can visit Murata Europe Management B.V. on the Web without offering any information about yourself. In those cases, our web servers collect the name of the domain you used to access the Internet (such as "aol.com") and the website you came from and visit next. This information is used by us to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views, and other statistics about visitors to our website. We also use this data to monitor site performance and to make the site easier and more convenient for you to use
- Information protection and security
- When you submit your information to Murata Europe Management B.V., whether it be your name, address, email or phone number, we do our utmost to ensure that information is protected against loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or unauthorized access. Murata Europe Management B.V. keeps information collected secure to help protect your personal information.
- ONWARD TRANSFER
- Murata Europe Management B.V. will not share information you provide to us with third parties, linked sites or sponsors in order to offer you other services not available through Murata Europe Management B.V.. In order to achieve full customer satisfaction we may supply your personal information to other Murata affiliates, Murata authorised distributors or Murata agents. It is also important to note that this site may contain links to other sites, Murata Europe Management B.V. is not responsible for the policy of linked sites and we suggest you review their privacy statement for adherence to principles
- CONTACT DETAILS
- If you would like to contact us for information on any of our services, or for any reason relating to our site, we can be reached at the following:
Company Name: Murata Europe Management B.V.
President: Terry Churcher
Address: Daalmeerstraat 4, 2131HC Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
PH: +31 23 569 8360
Commercial registration: 34208762